RNE Share the Love 3rd Annual School Wide Community Service project 2018-2019
This year we will be working with Meals by Grace. The organization is a delivered meal program available to children and their families. These families have been identified as having a special need by their School System. They have limited or unreliable transportation as well.
What: "Families in the Kitchen Sunday" Kids from 5 up and their families can come meal prep, pack bags, complete special projects, and deliver food. They do ask that volunteers bring a $10 donation to help them supply food.
Where: Midway United Methodist Church
5205 Atlanta Hwy
Alpharetta, Ga 30004
When: Sunday December 16th , 2018 from 1:00-3:00pm Arrive at 12:50
What will I be doing?
- Breads and desserts
- Dry/canned goods
- Kitchen (12 and under with family)
- Fruit (13 yrs + with permission & supervision)
- Meat (13+ with permission and supervision)
- Dish washing (10+)
- Making laundry detergent & filling bottles
- Special projects
- Delivery only (arrive at 2:30) MUST Let me know if you can deliver to one or more families. I need one delivery person for every three families.
Here is how the day will progress:
- Arrive at the gym at about 12:50 pm.
- Grab your name tag (or stop to register at the welcome table).
- Meet us at the front of the gymnasium for a discussion of safety rules & instructions.
- Find your assigned team lead to gather with your team and have fun!
- Pack family food boxes.
- Receive final instructions in our meeting area.
- Deliver to thankful families.
Fill out the form below with all family members over five who will participate. Also please indicate the area you would like to work(ex. fruit). Each area has a max capacity so it will be first come first serve. I will send you a confirmation email once I have added you on the list.